We shall not cease from exploration. And the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time T.S. Eliot My head was on fire. Of course not in the literal sense. But the medication had worn off some time ago, and for the first […]
Something went wrong. Please refresh the page and/or try again.
- How long does a story need to be, to make sense? (Part 2)We shall not cease from exploration. And the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for … Read more
- I am a weedClose your eyes, and take a deep breathe in. Ok, now hold it. And now, slowly release the breath. Feeling the body release all the … Read more
- The elevator dreamThe exhibition was about to start. I was already mentally preparing myself for the onslaught of customers, when I looked down and noticed that I … Read more
- How long does a story need to be, to make sense? (Part 1)Part 1 I came to realize rather early in life that something wasn't quite right, and I spend the better part of my life trying … Read more
- Beautiful Imperfectionsto my wife… On occasion I am astonished by my ignorance. There is often a soft, chilling breeze that touches my face, and until now, … Read more
- Why is my website called: “Visitors Not Welcome”In my previous post I exclaimed that everyone and everything is invited to enjoy this website. So, why is the website name misleading, or did … Read more